Rebates and Incentives
Lightitech has successfully assisted clients in taking advantage of many rebates and incentives. Following are a few of the recent opportunities:
- ComEd Incentives: Cash incentives are offered for energy-efficient indoor and outdoor lighting. There incentives are for LED, hardwire compact fluorescent, metal halide and induction fixtures, and lighting controls. Incentives for T12-to-T8 upgrades and other fluorescent retrofits also are available.
- Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity (DCEO): Incentives DCEO provides rebates and incentives similar to ComEd for the public sector.
- ComEd Small Business Energy Savings (SBES) Program: Small businesses and multi family buildings (3 units or more) that use less than 100 kilowatts of peak demand electricity annually can receive free on-site energy assessments and may qualify for energy efficiency lighting and other incentives.
- Lightitech is a qualified Trade Ally for the ComEd Small Business Energy Savings (SBES), ComEd Smart Ideas for your Business®, and Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) programs.
- Illinois Energy Efficiency Loan Program (On-Bill Financing): Approved contractor, providing fixed rate, longer term, lower payment, unsecured financing for energy saving home improvements. Loan payments are made through your electric bill.
We are experts at identifying available rebates and incentives for energy efficiency improvements. Business owners have so much to do. We understand this so we’ll compile all of the necessary paperwork and data in order to apply for these incentives, greatly simplifying the process.